In April 2021, Janey Rountree, Executive Director of CPL’s UCLA site, and Dr. Adams Kellum, President & CEO of St. Joseph Center, had a wide ranging conversation about homelessness in Los Angeles with Craig Turk, a writer and executive TV producer.
CPL is working with state and local agencies to develop and evaluate evidence-based homelessness prevention and intervention programs, and has released several research reports focused specifically on homelessness in Los Angeles, as well as more general research on homelessness, including:
- Predicting and Preventing Homelessness in Los Angeles
- Employment Among LA County Residents Experiencing Homelessness
- Evaluation of Los Angeles County Measure H-Funded Homelessness Prevention Strategies
- Unsheltered in Los Angeles: Insights from Street Outreach Service Data
- Fact Sheet: What Research Says About Homelessness Prevention Programs
- Health Conditions Among Unsheltered Adults in the U.S.